- Walks ‘N’ Wags are the longest standing Pet First Aid program in Canada.
- The course is applicable to both dog AND cat owners.
- The company is internationally recognized.
- Upon completion CCPDT members are eligible for CEU (continuing education) credits.
- Receive an extensive, user-friendly manual complete with custom illustrations to assist you in your time of need.
- You’ll receive a beautiful Certificate of completion upon passing the course.
- Walks ‘N’ Wags works with live pets to experience them wiggling about as you try to bandage them and find their vital signs!
- The Pet First Aid courses are informative AND fun!
Furry Friends First Aid is the first to bring Walks 'N' Wags Pet First Aid Classes to Quebec!!
Why Walks 'N' Wags Pet First Aid Classes?
Important topics covered in the pet first aid classes include:
- Immediate steps to take in an emergency.
- What to include in your Pet First Aid kit.
- How to safely approach an injured animal.
- How to complete a Head to toe assessment.
- How to restrain an injured animal.
- How to transport an injured animal.
- Recognition of signs of common illness and injury.
- How to handle various bleeding wounds.
- Bone injuries.
- Ear injuries.
- Eye injuries.
- Choking skills.
- Artificial Respiration.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
- Frostbite and hypothermia.
- Heat stroke.
- Administration of medications.
- Strong emphasis on prevention of illness and injury.
- And More…
Pet First Aid Classes & Pricing
- We will return full payment if a cancellation is made up to one week prior to the course start date. Any cancellations after this point are subject to a $25 administration fee.
- Cancellations made within 72 hours of course start date will not be refunded nor transferred.
“It was a pleasure. I really enjoyed the course. I am definitely going to be telling everyone about it and stress how important this course is.”
Have any questions?
You can get in touch with us using the form below or call or email us.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Furry Friends First Aid on Social