A Division of West Island Cats
Furry Friends First Aid
Furry Friends First Aid is the first to bring Walks 'N' Wags Pet First Aid Classes to Quebec!!
Why Walks 'N' Wags Pet First Aid Classes?
Important topics covered in the pet first aid classes include:
- Immediate steps to take in an emergency.
- What to include in your Pet First Aid kit.
- How to safely approach an injured animal.
- How to complete a Head to toe assessment.
- How to restrain an injured animal.
- How to transport an injured animal.
- Recognition of signs of common illness and injury.
- How to handle various bleeding wounds.
- Bone injuries.
- Ear injuries.
- Eye injuries.
- Choking skills.
- Artificial Respiration.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
- Frostbite and hypothermia.
- Heat stroke.
- Administration of medications.
- Strong emphasis on prevention of illness and injury.
- And More…
Pet First Aid Classes & Pricing
- We will return full payment if a cancellation is made up to one week prior to the course start date. Any cancellations after this point are subject to a $25 administration fee.
- Cancellations made within 72 hours of course start date will not be refunded nor transferred.
“It was a pleasure. I really enjoyed the course. I am definitely going to be telling everyone about it and stress how important this course is.”
“Amazing course, friendly instructor and overall great course to take for everyone.”
“Fabulous course that all pet owners should take.”
“The course was very helpful and fun, I learned a lot in it! I definitely recommend it. It’s been my pleasure taking it.”
“Instructor is amazing, so much to learn from this course. The hours just flew by and was worth every minute.”
Get in touch with us today!
Have any questions?
You can get in touch with us using the form below or call or email us.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible!